ZetecVan 2.0 Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 Bear with me, this story goes on. This morning I was watching some old adverts on Youtube from the mid 80s, when one came on with a BMX. As I was into BMXing back in the day I remembered a TV program with a femail BMX racer called Mel something, from Leeds. Couldn't remember her name so I typed 'Mel BMX' into Youtube. Found a video, and she's called Mel Vauvelle. I used to fancy the pants off her. So I go to Retards Club and type her name in, and there she is. Click on the link but it's a limited profile. It lists a handful of friends. Then I notice one of her friends is someone who used to work here, and his wife still does, so I call her in, tell her the story. 'Oh yeah, Melanie Vauvelle-Don. We know her quite well' And she's married to the ex boyfriend of another girl who works here.
BIGKEV Posted July 14, 2009 Report Posted July 14, 2009 so - will you get to see her in the buff? Thats what we are all thinking?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now