GT_lenny Posted December 2, 2009 Report Posted December 2, 2009 just seen willsys new avatar- have i some how missed the-wheres willsy game?
over_head_cam Posted December 2, 2009 Report Posted December 2, 2009 I couldn't bring myself to make the game. I felt bad And for the record, the avatar wasn't me
GT_lenny Posted December 2, 2009 Author Report Posted December 2, 2009 I couldn't bring myself to make the game. I felt bad And for the record, the avatar wasn't me you know when i saw it, it was my instinct that some had been "meddling"
over_head_cam Posted December 2, 2009 Report Posted December 2, 2009 That sort of thing is usually my M.O. but this time I'm not guilty
GT_lenny Posted December 2, 2009 Author Report Posted December 2, 2009 i bet this weeks been hell for him workin with you two, never met the fella but it must of been gutting,especially if he's found it now
Copey Posted December 2, 2009 Report Posted December 2, 2009 I've not said a word. Honest ive been good to that doesnt sound like you two...
Admin Mk2Jo Posted December 3, 2009 Admin Report Posted December 3, 2009 Poor old Willsy misplacing your passport days before you are due to go to Malta and then not being able to go with your mates ..... and those mates sending pics of and empty seat on a plane .... terrible
Admin Vista Posted December 3, 2009 Admin Report Posted December 3, 2009 ahhhhh, now I get it. I knew there was a joke going on somewhere.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now