Badgerman85 Posted April 22, 2010 Report Posted April 22, 2010 so firstly i got a job! secondly the clio is all repaired up, courtesy of a mate of mine sneaking round to get it done when my old man was out, good times, good to have wheels again =D so i think beers and skateboarding for the afternoon!!
Stu_B Posted April 22, 2010 Report Posted April 22, 2010 Dude you have that all wrong... It should have been beers & skateboarding when the car was broken! I went to a meet the other day & on the way home we stopped off in a car park, my mates all had their skateboards with them so we waxed up a kerb & spent the aftenoon doing noseslides & tailslides It was like being back in 1999.
Jiffer Posted April 22, 2010 Report Posted April 22, 2010 skateboarding I struggle to stand after beer let alone on little wheels
Badgerman85 Posted April 22, 2010 Author Report Posted April 22, 2010 theres been loads of beer and skateboarding all week, mostly when the car wasnt around, rocked out some 5-0 stalls to rockfakie on my longboard and the 4 and 6ft 1/4 pipes, also threw down a smith to fakie on the 3ft 1/4, it was a good day! altho ive got way too many bruises. i swear i used 2 be tougher than this!
Stu_B Posted April 22, 2010 Report Posted April 22, 2010 I gave up bmxing a few years ago cos one small slam that I woulda just got up & brushed myself down from when I was younger has me limping for a week now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now