Big_man Posted May 15, 2010 Report Posted May 15, 2010 Can you use paint stripper of some form on wheels? I've just started refurbing my RS 4 spokes and the paint on them is so thick as its just been painted on over and over again. I've tried wet n dry, practically chizzleing it off with a screwdriver and it just wont budge. any ideas anyone, dIY preferably. cheers
Admin Vista Posted May 15, 2010 Admin Report Posted May 15, 2010 I used paint stripper on mine, took the scabby old paint off in no time.
Big_man Posted May 15, 2010 Author Report Posted May 15, 2010 nice one I'll give it a try tomorrow. cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now