banarama Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 more expensive to camp at cf this year/defenitly wasn,t as good as last year. your thoughts please
Admin Vista Posted June 7, 2010 Admin Report Posted June 7, 2010 Same price £7. The camp site seemed better organised and I slept better there this year than I did last year so for me at least it was better.
Mrs O/H/C Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 Same price £7. The camp site seemed better organised and I slept better there this year than I did last year so for me at least it was better. Thats because u were camping with us Scott
banarama Posted June 7, 2010 Author Report Posted June 7, 2010 Same price £7. The camp site seemed better organised and I slept better there this year than I did last year so for me at least it was better. Thats because u were camping with us Scott sorry never got to meet you
Trevmk3 Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 i was alright, i camped in the car club camping just along from jiffer and louiebagel and there was plenty of space about
Mrs O/H/C Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 Same price £7. The camp site seemed better organised and I slept better there this year than I did last year so for me at least it was better. Thats because u were camping with us Scott sorry never got to meet you Yeah, probably crossed paths a 100 times over the weekend too Did you have a good weekend though ??
banarama Posted June 8, 2010 Author Report Posted June 8, 2010 Same price £7. The camp site seemed better organised and I slept better there this year than I did last year so for me at least it was better. Thats because u were camping with us Scott sorry never got to meet you Yeah, probably crossed paths a 100 times over the weekend too Did you have a good weekend though ?? it was okey apart from not much sleep/due to that barry going on,s. try and get up near the top where the boss camped, walked past seem peaceful there
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now