stu Posted June 20, 2010 Report Posted June 20, 2010 1x england flag ,,,,,,,, should be avalible to collect bout 5ish wednesday nite
banarama Posted June 20, 2010 Report Posted June 20, 2010 they wont be able to give it away let alone sell it
Jiffer Posted June 21, 2010 Report Posted June 21, 2010 they wont be able to give it away let alone sell it never ever get rid of mine. 3 lions on my chest
marky4 Posted June 21, 2010 Report Posted June 21, 2010 think we might see quite afew lying at the road sides, hedges etc.
Pipster007 Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 I've got a theory on England. I bet if they played in their RED shirts, they might win more games, after all, they won the world cup in 1966 in RED and most of the prolific winners of silverware in England wear RED. Liverpool and Man Utd. I'm just guessing the players would be happier in RED....................Maybe? I've no idea what the stats on England wearing white and winning losing or drawing are compared to wearing red and winning losing or drawing
zac.gfc Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 who's backing the beard? I was, got really itchy after 2 weeks and had my interview today so thought it would be best to have a shave It's tempting to let it grow over summer
RossMK2 Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 i would of but got prom friday and dont think girl i going with would of been impressed second thoughts should of dome it
sampedlar06 Posted June 22, 2010 Report Posted June 22, 2010 backing the beard untill 7th july...i hope!! just got through the ichy stage so its all plain sailing from here
stu Posted June 23, 2010 Author Report Posted June 23, 2010 carnt grow a beard ........lol love my country just that i think im the jinx so im not watching the next game........................ coz its at 3 oclock so radio in lorry job.... COME ON ENGLAND
Pipster007 Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 I've got a theory on England. I bet if they played in their RED shirts, they might win more games, after all, they won the world cup in 1966 in RED and most of the prolific winners of silverware in England wear RED. Liverpool and Man Utd. I'm just guessing the players would be happier in RED....................Maybe? I've no idea what the stats on England wearing white and winning losing or drawing are compared to wearing red and winning losing or drawing I don't normally say I told you so.................But..................I told you so Bring on the Germans
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now