Col-ashtonmobile Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 This world cup is turning out like world war 2, the french have forfeited, the italians have given up, the americans are leaving it until the last minute, and we,re left to sort the poxy germans out !!!
stevepeanut Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 I've been well bored by it so far, but its got interesting now we got ze germans on Sunday, cant wait
Fiesta Steve Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 Has the football started then ? I heard Wimbledon were playing, is that right ?
Col-ashtonmobile Posted June 24, 2010 Author Report Posted June 24, 2010 Has the football started then ? I heard Wimbledon were playing, is that right ? cracker
Mr Sam Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 Has the football started then ? I heard Wimbledon were playing, is that right ? stick to fishing mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now