Savvi Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 I need to replace my printer in the office, currently i have a Hp office jet all in one does fax copy etc. I'm wanting something a little better possibly a laser type which i can also print card and will handle a good amount of use cheap to run ? Can anyone recommend something ? I know i'll have to pay a bit more then normal but i'm ok with that if it's good. Finally best place to buy ? Thanks
Mr2Caps Posted July 4, 2010 Report Posted July 4, 2010 I have a HP L7700 all in one, pretty good in my opinion was £350 though. Dont think it will do card, but ink lasts a long time if you buy the xl carts.
Savvi Posted July 4, 2010 Author Report Posted July 4, 2010 Thanks I have a Office 6300 which is a similar older model, it the gears and mechanics that wear out quick, as well as the ink, hence thinking a laser one might be better ?
Mr2Caps Posted July 6, 2010 Report Posted July 6, 2010 I did look into this before I bought mine, but to get what I wanted it was going to be £500-£600.....perhaps more research needed?
Badgerman85 Posted July 7, 2010 Report Posted July 7, 2010 try www.ebuyer.co.uk also as for colour laser printers, i'd recommend the samsung CLP-310 colour laser, its about £129, toner isnt too expensive and the fuser and imaging drum have an expected life of 24,000 pages before they need servicing, just installed 2 on site for a big law firm and they are LOVING it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now