Dom Posted January 10, 2007 Report Posted January 10, 2007 Hey guys I was just thinking should I get a quick rack for the capper of faff around installing a power steering one?
Wessie Posted January 10, 2007 Report Posted January 10, 2007 i've heard quickracks take a bit of getting used to on road cars
Mr Sam Posted January 10, 2007 Report Posted January 10, 2007 id stick with what you got if its road use power steering just something togo wrong...............and un needed weight
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted January 10, 2007 Report Posted January 10, 2007 To be honest mate, I have never found fault in the steering racks on any Capri (powered or standard). I have never had a car with a quick rack so I don't know what they are like, but in all honesty, I don't feel the urge to go and buy one. The Capri has the best (accurite & quick to correct) steering I have had on any old Ford. Stick with it mate, poly bush all the bushes, fit some roller tops and drop it down a tad and you shouldn't want to do anything else
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now