Posse Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 They reckon 8% of the world are on there Fook me does that make us 92% normal
banarama Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 doris is on it now/as much of the day, not for me im 100 percent normal im on old skool ford
SebringRS Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 Does it count if im on both?? I swear you used to be on there Posse?
Posse Posted July 21, 2010 Author Report Posted July 21, 2010 Does it count if im on both?? I swear you used to be on there Posse? I did then i saw the light and other stuff like ex bitch's i got bored of knowing how many shits and what peps had for tea the round ones
Slammed Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 i fnd this site proper addictive then my mum takes the internet away then i cry and then i get it back,really shouldnt have said that but ..meh
Trevmk3 Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 i fnd this site proper addictive then my mum takes the internet away then i cry and then i get it back,really shouldnt have said that but ..meh oh dear
Finn Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 Lasted 24 hours on there before deleting all my content, not the way I want to spend my time being contacted by "Friends" I don't know, or want to know, virtual worlds, whats wrong with dealing with the one we are in. Finn.
FredTransit Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 I am on there, but no idea why. Who are all these people who want to be your friend? Most of them I haven't heard of, the rest I am not sure I want to..... TBH I don't get it. Twitter is far worse though, not even a member of that....
SebringRS Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 I got twitter, well did have, got bored and forgot my password, i put one thing on there and that was....."off down the pub"
PaulMags Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 never been apart of it plenty of m8's on here and most of us have one thing in common osf.
zetecmk2 Posted July 21, 2010 Report Posted July 21, 2010 i like real people.....(he says on a forum) i have no Retards Club etc, mainly because of my pc skills shit....i haven't got time to meet the people i do know!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now