Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Clear your cache files loveys they are gone now :mrgreen:

 

wheres that Phil? :oops::thumbsup::?

 

What browser are you using?

 

internet explorer :thumbsup:

 

Tools>something I can't remember>sorry>lol :mrgreen:

 

You have to go into something like 'clear cache' but I cant remember where it is :oops: (I'm a Firefox user)

Posted
Clear your cache files loveys they are gone now :mrgreen:

 

wheres that Phil? :oops::thumbsup::?

 

What browser are you using?

 

internet explorer :thumbsup:

 

Tools>something I can't remember>sorry>lol :mrgreen:

 

You have to go into something like 'clear cache' but I cant remember where it is :oops: (I'm a Firefox user)

 

:lol::mrgreen: i have found it took a while :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...