ratman Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Just like to thank Darren from ESCORT-TEC sent him a tx about a part i needed for my Cortina got a tx back saying he had one I paid it arived in two day later as the title said Great service Much better service than Burtons I orderd stuff two weeks ago and Im still waiting
w p e Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 darrans not a bad lad and his grumpy old partners alright aswell
w p e Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 [God] if mark's grumpy what are you ^^^^ you said it
petrolhead Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 I agree, Darren is a pleasure to deal with
ratman Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 [God] if mark's grumpy what are you ^^^^ you said it
Darran Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Just like to thank Darren from ESCORT-TEC sent him a tx about a part i needed for my Cortina got a tx back saying he had one I paid it arived in two day later as the title said Great service Much better service than Burtons I orderd stuff two weeks ago and Im still waiting Thankyou
Darran Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 [God] if mark's grumpy what are you ^^^^ you said it I did see wayne smile at Boxhill in the summer Sure he will again sometime this year.
sambo Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 I saw him crack a smile in Hastings a while back. Either that or he was squeezing one out?
DAZZA Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 Funniest thread this year....... cant we photoshop one on him?
w p e Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 Funniest thread this year....... cant we photoshop one on him? OH look whos popped out the wood work whats up luv been to cold for yer
w p e Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 We aint all got cosy garages u know lightweight
KJ 1320 Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I saw him crack a smile in Hastings a while back. Either that or he was squeezing one out? He probably had wind!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now