Finally!!

H.P.E harry

After 2 and a half years of nothing happening to my escy ive finally passed my exams and got some dollar to spend on it. Tony from plough lane coachworks came to pick it up today so off to have a new make over and a 2.1 pinto is underway in my grandads shed :D I realisticly would like to get it up and running for brighton speed trials so fingers crossed!

what are you having done to it?

from the pics i see the other week it looks mint already.

Just a few imperfections to be honest, the only thing, is it was a one off colour so they couldnt match it so i just decided to have a full respray at a very reasonable price :thumbsup:

Nice one young man and congratulations on finishing your exams :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Make sure you get round to your grandad's and keep the tea flowing while he works his magic in that shed ! :thumbsup::mrgreen:

Thanks jo, it seemed like my exams would never end! Ill hopefuly be attending a few osf shows nearing the end of the summer so fingers crossed :ykt:

Yea toby i thought id keep him busy with yet another build, he is slowing down now though so its just one engine at a time and not four!!

Dave i was going to call you the other day when i was stripping my car down but remembered i no longer had your number due to a lost phone :? can you pm me your number again mate :thumbsup: