4DOOR-SHERWOOD Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Stop posing Darren and get it done I agree with Tom!!
Trevmk3 Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 cant work out what the wall has done to him to make him stick his finger up at it
Posse Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Push. Gareth that's proper working none of this pen stuff
Monkfish Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 I don't care what it is, you still look like you're curling one out.
Posse Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 I don't care what it is, you still look like you're curling one out. No that's my finger solute to you
Trevmk3 Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 I don't care what it is, you still look like you're curling one out. laying the next brick ok i'll get me coat
zetecmk2 Posted January 27, 2011 Report Posted January 27, 2011 ignore them darren...i think it's a beautiful wall small...but beautiful
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now