mk3cokebottle Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 for me to get my un technical head round this fairy couldnt you lot of admin lubed me up a little bit before chucking me in the deep end with this new stuff ..... shit me heads like scrambled egg i no it dont take alot but dam
Posse Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 i know how you feel chris!! Same as but we needed this long time . And i reckon its got better stuff
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 it seems easier with a few pints on board I like your style
mk3cokebottle Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 liking it better this morning cos everything is central rather than all to the left
Admin Mk2Jo Posted March 2, 2011 Admin Report Posted March 2, 2011 It's all new to us as well mate ... we are still learning to navigate at the same time as you
deltamal Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 Mime's working ok so far,getting easier to navigate the more I get into it, got a bit of the sig pic missing but can live with that! first post o the new system
over_head_cam Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 It was deffo long overdue and will take a bit of getting used to but it's worth it There will obviously be a few bugs to iron out and features to add but well done for sticking with it
Grizzley Dell Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 aaarrrrgggghhhhh. just logged on after trying 5000000000000000 passwords. my auto logon was no longer auto and i couldnt remember it. well its definatly different.
Grizzley Dell Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 Write stuff down Del ;) i did, a long time ago,,,,,, but then,,,,,,,, the wife tidied up
over_head_cam Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 I know the feeling m8. I've got loads of stuff... I just don't know where it is
w p e Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 just found the background colour change thing fook me the whites loud.narrow blue for sir
Posse Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 just found the background colour change thing fook me the whites loud.narrow blue for sir Lol old boy
D-FENS Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 I couldnt log on to the new site until tonight ,will take a while to get used to new look.I go on OSF and Buysellcortina every night and BSC changed the site a while back and i hated the new look.I have got used to it now and prefer it to the old one now.It will probably be the same with OSF just give it time .
GT_lenny Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 I like it its gonna take a bit of gettin used to but it looks good i like how its easier to change the "theme" what else is new that i've missed?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now