w p e Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 can't seem to find GMT in my profile only UTC so any ideas as most peeps clocks are wrong in there posts as is mine
Posse Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 I see what you mean ive just looked I can't find GMT ill add this to the list m8.
w p e Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 I see what you mean ive just looked I can't find GMT ill add this to the list m8. im not mad then lol.why your there how do i stop getting emails every time a new post is put on here?
Posse Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 Is the time right now ? I'm just looking at the the thing.
w p e Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 Is the time right now ? I'm just looking at the the thing. it is on your post now
w p e Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 and mine thanks love i do like prompt time keeping
Posse Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 and mine thanks love i do like prompt time keeping lol god your so demanding tonight
Admin Vista Posted March 2, 2011 Admin Report Posted March 2, 2011 UTC is GMT, or Western European Time. Are you getting an email every time some one posts on this thread or every time some one posts anywhere?
w p e Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 and mine thanks love i do like prompt time keeping lol god your so demanding tonight if your gonna change then it's gotta be right
w p e Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 UTC is GMT, or Western European Time. Are you getting an email every time some one posts on this thread or every time some one posts anywhere? i think its all the posts ive posted on
Admin Vista Posted March 3, 2011 Admin Report Posted March 3, 2011 I had a look in your profile earlier and couldn't see anything obvious (to me at least) that might be causing that. I'll have another look again tomorrow. It may need the knowledge of our resident IT guru though.
Admin Vista Posted March 3, 2011 Admin Report Posted March 3, 2011 Ok, there's nothing I can see in the new admin panel that controls that setting. However at the bottom left underneath the text box you type in to reply, there's an options and an upload attachment tab. In the options tab there's at tick box for "Notify me when a reply is posted" have you got this ticked? If so change it and all should be well. Edit: Just had another look at the admin panel and have found where you had notify me on replies selected. Shouldn't happen anymore.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now