Osgood Isgood Posted January 22, 2007 Report Posted January 22, 2007 Did anyone else catch the lime, and I do mean LIME, green customised Anglia on e-bay last week? My first reaction was OH MY GOD! WHAT A 'MARE!, but the more I looked at it it grew on me, and I have to say as far as I could tell from the photos the guy had done a good job on it, even if it is a tad off the wall! I have a picture of it, but no idea how to attach it to this message so if anyone can give me moron proof instructions of how to I will try, or I can e-mail it to someone more clued on on this tinterweb stuff and they can post it, it really is worth seeing! Ok, just used my noddle and checked out the FAQ page, as I only have the photo on my PC I can't post it, sorry, though in view of what it looks like you may be gratefull I can't!!
RFChris Posted January 22, 2007 Report Posted January 22, 2007 I know the one you mean. Its the silly chrome rims that killed it for me. Had it been on a nice set of period rims i might have liked it. Oh...and the grill is silly! Chirs
Osgood Isgood Posted January 22, 2007 Author Report Posted January 22, 2007 I've just looked at it again, and you're right about the rims.....very "pimp my ride".......but still.....something about it gets me....but I can't imagine ever driving it, my 15yr old Daughter is embarassed enough by my spruce green example, she would leave home me if I turned up in that thing!!!
escortmad79 Posted January 23, 2007 Report Posted January 23, 2007 Lol, that was the one that was at Powderham this year!! Poor thing!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now