escamino Posted August 28, 2011 Report Posted August 28, 2011 Not had much luck in selling my Mk1 so was thinking about stripping out the engine/box, wheels etc for my next car and selling the shell plus standard box and 1600 xflow which needs a rebuild. So is it a good idea? and what price should I be looking at?
over_head_cam Posted August 28, 2011 Report Posted August 28, 2011 if I was in your position and lets say I had a brother, I would probably give it to him for free
lotusless Posted August 28, 2011 Report Posted August 28, 2011 if I was in your position and lets say I had a brother, I would probably give it to him for free i agree
dalmarshall Posted August 28, 2011 Report Posted August 28, 2011 Its a cool looking motor with a nice pinto, wheels etc . Its a funny old market at the mo, buyers market unfortunately but bide your time and it will sell, strip it and i'd have thught youd get less....................but what do i no, im pished!
SebringRS Posted August 28, 2011 Report Posted August 28, 2011 if I was in your position and lets say I had a brother, I would probably give it to him for free Haven't you got one to finish Phil???
escamino Posted August 29, 2011 Author Report Posted August 29, 2011 Well, I wanted £2500 for it without the wheels, but no one wants to give anywhere near. Then again, if I had a brother with a Mk2 and he wanted to swap
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now