4parajon Posted January 25, 2007 Report Posted January 25, 2007 Its the reviews of an album http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/cust ... ws.start=1
Daggle Posted January 25, 2007 Report Posted January 25, 2007 Why were you looking at that album in the first place though
4parajon Posted January 25, 2007 Author Report Posted January 25, 2007 Why were you looking at that album in the first place though I was'nt mate I got it in an e-mail.......honest
orionmojo Posted January 25, 2007 Report Posted January 25, 2007 Yeh right, we believe you i bet your used to saying that aint you... copper! i'm joking... honest!
DeuceCoupe Posted January 25, 2007 Report Posted January 25, 2007 Why were you looking at that album in the first place though I was'nt mate I got it in an e-mail.......honest i dont believe you admit it you have bad taste
Mrp Posted January 25, 2007 Report Posted January 25, 2007 Thats why British humor is known world wide!!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted January 25, 2007 Report Posted January 25, 2007 Reviews on amazon are great. Especially in the US where they sell food. http://www.amazon.com/Tuscan-Whole-Milk ... urmet-food
MK5 Posted January 25, 2007 Report Posted January 25, 2007 "There's nothing better than milk - well except maybe radishes"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now