Twinkle Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 Hi guys, long time no speaky! Thought it was about time I got on with the anglia and wondered if anyone on here had any experience with turbo v8s using the jamspeed set up as I just acquired one! Also what would be the best way to feed in the nitrous? Ideally I'm hoping to fit it under the bonnet with no more body mods to the wings and bonnet etc as I want to keep all steel with no more mods! If I can't it will go in the cortina with the nice v8 sitting ready for that!!
Admin Vista Posted September 4, 2012 Admin Report Posted September 4, 2012 There's a guy on here fitting a turbo v8 (or is it a V6? I'll have to go look) into an Anglia, it looked like he is having to do plenty of body mods to make it fit so I don't fancy your chances much Edit: It's a twin turbo Mistubishi V6 http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=133946&hilit=
Twinkle Posted September 4, 2012 Author Report Posted September 4, 2012 Mines already got the v8 in, bulkhead is moved back but I don't want to change the exterior with bonnet bulges etc on it
Twinkle Posted September 4, 2012 Author Report Posted September 4, 2012 That looks an awesome project! Thanks Scott thats me reading for a while!
over_head_cam Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 Bloody hell Twinkster, nice to 'see' you No idea about the turbo kit, but I seem to remember that it uses a plenty box around the carb, but with my memory you never can tell lol. Wouldn't you have to mount the turbo centrally so it could run off both exhausts?
lotusless Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 Hello Lee long time mate are you back on the scene again then ?
brettp Posted September 4, 2012 Report Posted September 4, 2012 blow through carb and a fogger plate i want a blower or twin turbos for mine one day what engine is it?
Twinkle Posted September 4, 2012 Author Report Posted September 4, 2012 yep I'm back and get my arse into gear and get something out the garage for new year! It's a 3.5 rover from an sdi, weber 4 barrel carb. The other one for the cortina is twin strombergs.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now