Stiggy Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 Well there I was at the Classic Motor Show at the NEC early Friday morning, so I thought I would get a quick vid of the club stand when something strange occured. Comments please. GL3T8fNg_3Y Oh yeah it was lovely and silent at that time.
Admin Vista Posted November 18, 2012 Admin Report Posted November 18, 2012 I was expecting to leap out of my seat when a clip of some goblin or ghoul replaced the silent stand shot with a scream video clip......................................but all I got was the goblin, phew!
lotusless Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 Well i thought it would be funny anyway
Stiggy Posted November 18, 2012 Author Report Posted November 18, 2012 I had to put up with him all day, got so many Free Mags it cost an extra £20 in fuel.
banarama Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 I had to put up with him all day, got so many Free Mags it cost an extra £20 in fuel.
lotusless Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 I had to put up with him all day, got so many Free Mags it cost an extra £20 in fuel. Shut it your just jealous
w p e Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 I had to put up with him all day, got so many Free Mags it cost an extra £20 in fuel. ha you tooooooooooooooooooo back at last
Stiggy Posted November 19, 2012 Author Report Posted November 19, 2012 I've only known him 30 Plus years, get less for a life sentence I drag him down to you one day next week
lotusless Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 I had to put up with him all day, got so many Free Mags it cost an extra £20 in fuel. ha you tooooooooooooooooooo back at last We are like an old married couple !!
popeye Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 I've only known him 30 Plus years, get less for a life sentence 30 years... dont get that for murder.. he wanted me to stand on the front
Stiggy Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 Give me a chance have to upload it. Watch this space.
lotusless Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Nice one the knob polishing that red plastic thing was shitting his self as he went towards it.
w p e Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Nice one the knob polishing that red plastic thing was shitting his self as he went towards it. i thought that was the rubbish skip
Stiggy Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 He was a bit put out by the OAP in the Cart. Still why would he worry, Plastic Ar$e Ess arches were originally designed by Marley Extrusions them of plastic gutter fame.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now