cossie333 Posted April 19, 2013 Report Posted April 19, 2013 Its that time of year again, yep Supercar Sunday . This year its on June 2nd starting at 8am until 12pm. Any supercar will be allowed in and this years additional theme is celebrating 50 years of Mclaren and the Porsche 911. i would suggest you get there early before 8.45 otherwise the ques to get in will be massive if it is anything like previous years. More information here http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfast-club/whats-on/events/bc-june.aspx so who is interested?
Admin Vista Posted April 19, 2013 Admin Report Posted April 19, 2013 I'll just nip out and check the garage in case the tooth fairy left me a super car
cossie333 Posted April 19, 2013 Author Report Posted April 19, 2013 I'll just nip out and check the garage in case the tooth fairy left me a super car as far a sim concernd you already have one i went last year and there was a few escorts in the car park with more intrest than any of the ferraris so you going then mate?
Admin Vista Posted April 19, 2013 Admin Report Posted April 19, 2013 Sorry no, I have guests that weekend. Plus, I doubt there'll be much interest on here as it's the same day as Classic Ford show.
cossie333 Posted April 19, 2013 Author Report Posted April 19, 2013 Sorry no, I have guests that weekend. Plus, I doubt there'll be much interest on here as it's the same day as Classic Ford show. ahhh i forgot it was that date ((((
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now