Col-ashtonmobile Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 The customer popped in and I said ' there,s yours the silver rocker cover one ' and he knelt down and kissed it lol
NeilT Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 whats not too love I even love mine even with the grief its given me lol
OldskoolSue Posted September 16, 2013 Report Posted September 16, 2013 Can't say I blame him, I will probably do the same when you've built mine lol
4-Door Pete Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 I quite fancy the one with the black rocker cover
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now