Jiffer Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 1963 mk1 Cortina shell, four door green with white roof fairly rough old beast but I had a lot of fun in it in OFSDC last year. I have a lot of the original bits but it was striped out for racing and loony road use. I have a full mk1 Cortina steering set up for it as atmo it has an alachi steering rack etc with capri legs. No engine, prop, diff, or gearbox basicly a shell. £1600 with steering rack still on the car, £1000 without. I will see if I can load some photos or if anyone has any from the pod last year. 07739071299 Cheers Jiffer
louie bagel Posted October 19, 2013 Report Posted October 19, 2013 Give you a can of vimto and half a curly wurly for it 1
Jiffer Posted October 20, 2013 Author Report Posted October 20, 2013 why? are you out of Rohypnol!!! 1
louie bagel Posted October 21, 2013 Report Posted October 21, 2013 I don't need drink, drugs, cars or ponytails to impress women ykt!
Recommended Posts