gazzatcb Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 Wots your thoughts! I got a 1984 2.8i not a special...... Was restored a few years back but no decal.
SmokeEm Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 Decals but in a totally different colour scheme than std
Admin Vista Posted January 17, 2014 Admin Report Posted January 17, 2014 Decals for me too. I owned two 2.8i's in the 90's and think they look naked without them. DMB graphics can sort you out with them in various colours but I expect you'd need to talk to them if you wanted something different from the norm http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/213/capri-28-injection#colours
mk2 mike Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 I'm with SmokEm. Sticker her up in a unique colour!
gazzatcb Posted January 18, 2014 Author Report Posted January 18, 2014 Hi, which decal do you think it should be! The front wing injection with the line over the top or the injection where the line curls away from the word on either side.... As in the I special!
mk2 mike Posted January 18, 2014 Report Posted January 18, 2014 Sorry gazzatcb, slight thread hijack but stickerboy while you're on here I need a window sticker making up. Do you have an email address?
mk2 mike Posted January 20, 2014 Report Posted January 20, 2014 Cheers. I'll email you. As for the 2.8 decals make sure you put up some pics when you get them done!
gazzatcb Posted January 21, 2014 Author Report Posted January 21, 2014 I will put a couple of pics on when she's done.... In the mean time have sent off a V888 to the dvla to find previous owners and hopefully they may have some pics from her past...... It's been five weeks now since I sent for the details they have cashed the chq so fingers crossed I get some details..............anyone else applied for this and did you get the details.... As for some of the replies I have had many thanks but I am trying to keep this one original!! If I can find another at a good price would like to do it a bit crazy!! Will have to see wot happens! And how skint the first one makes me!!
Admin Vista Posted January 21, 2014 Admin Report Posted January 21, 2014 Yes, I had all the details back from previous registered keepers of my car. From memory it took 5 or 6 weeks, but now they've closed all the local offices things are probably taking longer as they now have to deal with everything centrally.
gazzatcb Posted January 26, 2014 Author Report Posted January 26, 2014 Cheers, hopefully I will get a result!...... It's been seven weeks now... But they have cashed me cheque so fingers crossed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now