theloudboy Posted May 15, 2014 Report Posted May 15, 2014 I wanted to swap my tran x box for a BGH box and chris said he would help me and I should bring my car to his work (he fixes my tanker) cos it would be easier to use the pit, it all started off well then turned into a total nightmare chris and his work colleges them sorted it all out for me and left me to watch cos I was so out of my depth it was unreal.
mk2 mike Posted May 15, 2014 Report Posted May 15, 2014 Nice one! That mean you're taking it to cf now mark?
theloudboy Posted May 15, 2014 Author Report Posted May 15, 2014 O yes mate I am best show of the year I would not miss it for anything mike 2
Chris standage Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 Cheers buddy, yes it was a pain in the arse but wasn't gonna leave it not finished, and well it's my ride to classic ford show so I had to do something hahaha 4
Chris standage Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 Nah mine will be locked up at home, mines a bit unpredictable plus not having a fuel gauge hahaha 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now