turbo matt Posted June 14, 2014 Report Posted June 14, 2014 Is dale morgan still on the old ford scene??? I rember seeing his mk1 sport LDK 45 K at blake hall show back in 93.I just loved that smooth engine bay as we would call euro look now.I know he had the fire and went on to a mk2 then in 02 he had another mk1 on the cover of classic ford.Havnt heard his name mentioned on any of the fourms. Iam not a stalker or anything just was reading the article in fast ford on his old mk2 from 94
Admin Vista Posted June 14, 2014 Admin Report Posted June 14, 2014 No idea sorry. It's not a name I've heard of.
Admin Mk2Jo Posted June 15, 2014 Admin Report Posted June 15, 2014 No I'm afraid I've not heard the name before. Sorry.
texr2000 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 :no pics: Sounds bad but a pic of the cars may jog people memory, to many people on here i would know the OSF username when seeig thir car but not there name or face 1
turbo matt Posted June 15, 2014 Author Report Posted June 15, 2014 i only have a "PHOTO" of the engine bay of his old mk1 and no scanner!!!!It was 93 when it taken ,will try to take a pic of the fast ford article of his mk2. It is sunday!!!!!!!
escortmad79 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 His mk2 was one of my favourites back in the day. Nothing OTT, red, lowered RS alloys & boot spoiler but looked right
turbo matt Posted June 15, 2014 Author Report Posted June 15, 2014 Yes it did look so right. I so liked his mk1"s engine bay was soooo smooth way ahead of its time... His mk2 was one of my favourites back in the day. Nothing OTT, red, lowered RS alloys & boot spoiler but looked right His mk2 was one of my favourites back in the day. Nothing OTT, red, lowered RS alloys & boot spoiler but looked right
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now