HotRodMatt Posted November 17, 2014 Report Posted November 17, 2014 Hi all,<br />I have an oval strut brace which has been lying around for years, but when I went to fit it, it catches on the rad top hose. As I now have DCOEs I fancy turning it into a straight brace using the ends that bolt to the strut tops. What wall tube should I use? I have a load of 25mm box section with a 1mm wall but will this be strong enough for any lateral movement, if not what should I use? Car is a road car BTW. Any advice is welcome!
BigBubba Posted November 17, 2014 Report Posted November 17, 2014 Any old shite will do , most now use alloy tube so any thickness of steel will do the job. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now