SebringRS Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 Evening all, im still about occasionally Quick question........Got a set of Mk2 Escort front struts with disc brakes, plan on doing disc's this year on the escort along with the rest of the suspension Do mk2 escort struts fit Mk1? I know you have to change the top mounts as they're a different size.....just wondered if anything else was different before I go ahead and sort the brakes out on them
Admin Vista Posted December 16, 2014 Admin Report Posted December 16, 2014 Depending on what's on there, the taper in the steering arms where the Track rod ends come through may be different but that's an easy fix
SebringRS Posted December 16, 2014 Author Report Posted December 16, 2014 Ok cool, so nothing too major to worry about, I shall start making a shopping list then
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now