Reg10 Posted May 23, 2015 Report Posted May 23, 2015 Hi I am new just saying hi and hope to be learning loads from you lot I hope I am from London and looking for a project car
theloudboy Posted May 23, 2015 Report Posted May 23, 2015 Hello and welcome to old skool ford there is so much information on here it's unreal mate are u coming to the classic ford show at Santa pod next weekend
Admin Vista Posted May 23, 2015 Admin Report Posted May 23, 2015 Welcome to OSF As above, best and easiest way to meet a few (ok a lot) of us is at Classic Ford Show next weekend.
Reg10 Posted May 23, 2015 Author Report Posted May 23, 2015 Hello I could well do I have to see what plans I have be nice to Thanks for the welcome
theloudboy Posted May 23, 2015 Report Posted May 23, 2015 Hello I could well do I have to see what plans I have be nice to Thanks for the welcome It's the classic ford show biggest classic ford show there is in the UK change your plans the whole place is filled with cars even the car park is worth walking around and u get to watch some serious quick old fords go down the strip
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now