Jiffer Posted June 6, 2015 Report Posted June 6, 2015 selling off my pinto for spares repair. originally got it from WPE but recently a fresh build new pistons and re-bore, ported head by greenwood 44mm inlets 38mm exhaust with new fr33 full cam kit fitted. genuine Italian 48s, alloy big wing sump, steel lightened billet flywheel. since rebuild it had one session on the rolling road and then five runs at pod before it span a shell so now I had enough of it. I'm looking for £1800 for all the above or if forced will sell individually.
PeteRS8084 Posted June 6, 2015 Report Posted June 6, 2015 Hi, What sort of horsepower did she show on the rolling road, and prior to letting go............you must be gutted! Cheers Pete
Jiffer Posted June 6, 2015 Author Report Posted June 6, 2015 I think it was 169 with around 160 flbt. Yes a bit. Fed up with throwing cash at it. I'm about 4k into it.
PeteRS8084 Posted June 6, 2015 Report Posted June 6, 2015 Gutted for you mate...........but I think we have all been there at some stage! Sure it will be right for someone, but too much for me to do, and I think like you I would be throwing money at it! Good luck mate
Guest kohahok29 Posted June 8, 2015 Report Posted June 8, 2015 1800 ? what this price included shipping?
jimrobson Posted June 8, 2015 Report Posted June 8, 2015 I'd be interested in carbs manifold, flywheel and sump please call or text 07530259000
Jiffer Posted June 15, 2015 Author Report Posted June 15, 2015 individual prices: head with cam £300, sump £150, flywheel £100, carbs £650, block with crank pistons etc £50, four branch £50, nearly new starter 30 also spare un machined block and pistons £50, Greenwood high lift cam and kit, unknown profile but seemed ok £50, standard head and cam £25, set of 40 dcoe came of a 2l zetec £250, set of 40 dcoe with xflow manifold £300, Collection from Peterborough
Recommended Posts