crapichris Posted March 8, 2016 Report Posted March 8, 2016 Last year I sold an old new stock exhaust box I had lying around onto a fellow club member (not Osf club member) for £30 as favour. Just seen in the club magazine he has it up for sale for £350. Yes £350. Some mate!!
logieiow Posted March 9, 2016 Report Posted March 9, 2016 Is it worth that? Sounds a bit ambitious, maybe its a typo and he meant £35!
NeilT Posted March 9, 2016 Report Posted March 9, 2016 arrr ruthless friends ever one has them I have a mate who is famous for picking up stuff cheep or free and then selling it on at inflated prices to friends and even family members. Unfortunately some people have no consens when it comes to money.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now