Powderham Historic Vehicle Gathering nr Exeter July 9th & 10th

Vista

• 2 weeks later...

I am coming to this with my 18 yr old son.We have tickets,camping fri &sat nights,show car sat only,drive back to kent sunday

Looking forward to meeting some more of you

Long trip for us cant wait....kev

I am coming to this with my 18 yr old son.We have tickets,camping fri &sat nights,show car sat only,drive back to kent sunday

Looking forward to meeting some more of you

Long trip for us cant wait....kev

Which club stand are you parking on? Or have you entered as an individual? There will probably be space to park on our stand on Saturday if you're entered as an individual as some people only come for the Sunday.

You'll enjoy it, it's a good show. Just needs the weather to be kind.

Which club stand are you parking on? Or have you entered as an individual? There will probably be space to park on our stand on Saturday if you're entered as an individual as some people only come for the Sunday.

You'll enjoy it, it's a good show. Just needs the weather to be kind.

Entered as individual,had a mate coming in his tina(he is not on here)but he has had to bail out.If there is space on your stand on the day would be my pleasure.Could only get the sat because of late application.Got e mail today sat & sun fully booked.Must be busy show....kev 

• 2 weeks later...

Getting close now! weather not looking to promising though, Sunday seems to be the better day, but we will be there both days with gazebo to keep the sun off! (or rain) the show is sold out so should be well worth a visit if in the area....