Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm interested in peeps opinions on these as I'm thinking of getting one, my car now lives in my factory and seems to get covered in dust a lot more than it did in my lock up

Posted

id say if you aint got a garage its good to cover to prevent it getting wet.

 

as for the ppl that leaved them covered for months id say thats a bad idea as the condensation will ruin the car

 

make sure theyre uncovered every few weeks to let the air round them and the sunlight on them

Posted

Mines out in the fresh air every couple of days anyway, I wanted one coz I can't be arsed cleaning it every week :roll: there sposed to be a breathable fabric, so it should'nt matter if you leave them for months at a time....or do you know something we dont mate?? :D

Posted

i get around and have a nosey at cars whenever i find them. usually the covered up ones are worst off

 

the interiors seem to suffer most its like a greehouse for mould

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...