Retro show Santa pod **Update 3rd July**

colr6

Good show, bit of everything which is nice, good to catch up with people face to face, speaking of which, oh my word, mines a bit red despite my rather stylish head wear! Big thanks to jo for getting the passes sorted, most certainly one for next year!

• Like 2

Apologies for not making it today...

Got as far as Dartford and the seals in the clutch master cylinder let go....

Interesting drive home...

Gutted as we were really looking forward to the day.

Pity you didn't make it Steve it was a great day weather wise and car wise. Not rubbing salt in the wounds though, you would have enjoyed it.
  • Like 2

Thanks Col...

That makes me feel soooo much better

Glad you all had a great day.

Hopefully sorted this week as i believe there is a meet at Box hill on Saturday?.

Will there be a stand at Ford Fest ??

There was last year although again we sort of slotted in with the drag boys and girls, maybe if we plan ahead we could get a bit more space with out having to borrow some of our neighbours ? Thanks Essex rs owners, Fiat uno, rs........... mmmm one I've never seen before? Hehe

• Like 1

yet again another briiliant retro show get my self some nice sunburn ouch!! glad i purchased a new outdoor cover before i went as i was greeted with thunder lightining and hail stone.. great to see all your cars in the flesh lads can't wait till my mk1 is ready to visit the pod

• Like 1

I had a brill weekend, albeit not with you guys  :shock:

Ended up staying with some mates about half hour away from the Pod, where we stayed out on the town until about 4:30 in the morning  :mrgreen:  So didnt end up getting to the show until about 10am lol :lol:  but managed to blag some space with the Retro Stance guys :thumbsup: 

And then like most people, ended up going home looking like a boiled lobster  :ykt:

My only gripe about the show was that there were to many retro cars (decent ones to) in the general parking area! IMO they should have a pre-95 parking area closer to the funfair area, this would have added another string to the shows bow.