hensont151 Posted June 20, 2016 Report Posted June 20, 2016 Hi to everyone. I'm really trying to get some information about a Mk1escort I once owned reg DPD190J. this is me and my old car taken about 1988. I sold it on to my brother and after that we don't know anything about what happened to it.all I have is a photo of it witch I found when I owned it it had a lot of work done to it so would be amazing to be able to chat to the present owner or something like that. Any information about the car would be fantastic. Wish me luck thanks for reading this article and your time. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
Admin Vista Posted June 20, 2016 Admin Report Posted June 20, 2016 Welcome to OSF. The car has certainly been owned by a member on here as those windscreen banners are only available through us. Whether it still is is another question and unfortunately I am not familiar with that car. Anyone?
hensont151 Posted June 21, 2016 Author Report Posted June 21, 2016 Thanks for the kind welcome. And thank you for your support. Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now