OSF Contributor Mexican Gerbil Posted February 16, 2017 OSF Contributor Report Posted February 16, 2017 Would this dealer sticker be 70's 80's or 90's???
colr6 Posted February 16, 2017 Report Posted February 16, 2017 Well ' 01' was put in tel numbers in 1995 so it's prior to that. Bit of useless info for you
OSF Contributor Mexican Gerbil Posted February 16, 2017 Author OSF Contributor Report Posted February 16, 2017 No, excellent info. Hope your coming on the moors tour as that stuff I will need for the pub quiz vista is organising.
colr6 Posted February 16, 2017 Report Posted February 16, 2017 No, excellent info. Hope your coming on the moors tour as that stuff I will need for the pub quiz vista is organising. Sorry I'm in America when the run is on, tried re-organising my sons wedding but he wouldn't have it....I blame it on the parents me 1
OSF Contributor Mexican Gerbil Posted February 16, 2017 Author OSF Contributor Report Posted February 16, 2017 Doh. Best keep on the forum as I will be pm'ing you the questions.
nosher 64 Posted February 17, 2017 Report Posted February 17, 2017 Sorry I'm in America when the run is on, tried re-organising my sons wedding but he wouldn't have it....I blame it on the parents me Get your priorities right Col...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now