Capri 2.0s 1983

been in Capris for nigh 20 years but looking to sell the car as health just ain't letting me play anymore

Its a 1983 late S with sunroof and 5 speed box, in Nimbus grey with S stripes and black bonnet.

Just a bit of surface rust - no rot.  Had an extensive re-build 10 years ago, new front wings, new rear arch, a few patches welded in. Had a respray but, ideally needs stripping and doing again. Had a new clutch, rear axle cover rebuilt, alternator , fitted lowered front springs, single rear leaves, polybushed all around with  2.8 front and rear roll bars.. Engine has an unleaded head, electronic ignition, K&n Filter, 4-2-1 Sportex manifold and 2 " sports exhaust system.  Had a new cambelt 2 years go - appox. 4000 miles ago. Handles like  go cart - best handling capri I've had (and I've had a few). Reasonable recaro strobe stripe interior, dashboard re-furbished 2 years ago, new battery and washer piping fitted 3 weeks ago

Short moT but only done 400 miles last year, looks good to pass again. Mileage says 41K and a bargain to someone out there who can give this car the love it deserves

Looking for around £4000

Give me a call on 07745 767249 for  chat and pictures