Ade north wales Posted August 31, 2018 Report Posted August 31, 2018 Hi all I'm starting a new project restoring a 1975 mk2 1600 sport going to be putting it back to original in its original colour of Arizona gold I'm interested to know where I could get some original sport seats in black vinyl may also be interested in parts from a early mk2 mine is March 1975 I do have a chevron interior in brown but want original back in
Admin Vista Posted September 2, 2018 Admin Report Posted September 2, 2018 Those seats will be pretty hard to find and I don't thinl anyone does the material as a reproduction item
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now