emu Posted March 26, 2007 Report Posted March 26, 2007 A while back there was a load of people kept putting up screenshots of their computer. Can someone explain how to do it please. Only I need to email some info to someone but I cant save it or cut/paste it from its source so I thought I would just send screenshots . Cheers in advance Richard
luz008 Posted March 26, 2007 Report Posted March 26, 2007 hey mate press print screen key on the keyboard and then open up ms paint and then paste it in.
3.0s Posted March 26, 2007 Report Posted March 26, 2007 press hte print screen button next the scroll lock and paste it into paint
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted March 26, 2007 Report Posted March 26, 2007 That is one way which is a complete screen shot, but there is another way of doing it which focuses on a particular window. It is called an "Active Window Screen Dump". This means you will get a shot of a particular window which is open (The window furthest to the front). You can do this by pressing ALT & Print Screen at the same time, then copy and paste into Paint or Photoshop
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now