Jump to content

Jimbob-Squarepants ©

Members
  • Posts

    4,141
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jimbob-Squarepants ©

  1. you love getting out of the ghetto for one night a month don't ya! Wha D'at Gunman? LOL YKT mate & there isn't long to wait now
  2. LOL you're not an 'OSV' then Vista?
  3. Ahem, who was Tony Blairs chancellor and therefore at the helm of the economy? Blair, Brown & Livingstone are Duff Spunks = Nuff Said! Oh forgot to mention Greenwich Council as well... Labour loving Nob's!
  4. Bizznizz Oh and this one too CHOOOOOONZ
  5. For those who don't know, 1600e Princess is Rustypup's Girlfriend, Nicola HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIC - HAVE A GREAT DAY
  6. I do worry about some people you know
  7. Well looking at your pic's I would say it's a 2.8i between the years of 1983 and 1985. These had Shark Grey Recaro's, 5 speed Type 9 Gearbox & Pepperpot Alloy Wheels
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN - HAVE A GREAT DAY You don't look a day over 20 mate
  9. Sabrina say's she is good at multi-tasking. While she was on the phone to me, she admitted to browsing Spacebook, eating Ravioli and doing something else. Can anyone guess what else she was up to????
  10. LOL do you mean the girl with odd socks??? You love it Jeff, you know you do
  11. I shall be there Oh BTW Dean, I was going to PM you... when is the next Monkey's meet??? I need my Sausage in a Greasy Box!
  12. It's a shame to see it go mate, but at least you didn't get messed about again
  13. Yo Johnny, did you get my text yesterday mate? Phone has been a bit temremental recently
  14. No you can't... we are British, therefore it's 12 inches BTW, there was no going anywhere for me, come to think about it, I still can't go anywhere as I live in the mountains and surrounded by a hill to get out of my road, and lot's of downward hills to get out of the mountains. It's great fun for sledging though I do need to go to the shop though... I haven't had a Cadbury's Wispa for 3 days now
  15. I have thought about this before, as 2 of my mates have a Mini & Triumph Vitesse. The amount of parts they can buy brand new is astonishing... even new old stock parts for my Rover P6 are cheaper than Ford bits. The trouble is the tooling. British Heratige bought the old British Leyland tooling so producing panels and complete shells are no problem. Alot of Fords tooling was scrapped to make room for making new models... BL on the other hand kept the same design of car going for decades with only silly alterations; Take the Mini for example: 1959 - 2000.
  16. Oooh not heard of that for a while. It sounds like it was running on the engine oil. This used to happen to old Diesels when you over revved them, which is why they have a guvnor to limit the revs. You also used to be able to run the old Diesels backwards
  17. Hanging yes, national service no. Why should servicemen and women put up with all the scrotes that don't want be there? In action you need to be able to rely on the man next to you, knowing that his choice was the Navy/Army/Airforce or prison wouldn't fill me with confidence. That is a very fair point there mate These arseholes need to be taught some disipline though, it's obvious their parents don't know how to do it.
  18. Bring back National Service & Hanging!
  19. Yeah, you maybe right mate... I believe there is a Parrafin Lamp in my loft somewhere. That doesn't explain the galloping across my rafters though mate
×
×
  • Create New...