Jump to content

Jimbob-Squarepants ©

Members
  • Posts

    4,141
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jimbob-Squarepants ©

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HOMIE - HAVE A GREAT DAY
  2. Yo Mr. Mig, how are you now mate??? Don't worry about those bits, Dean has built his 2.1 now so just 'file' them under 'B' when he isn't looking... Happy Days
  3. I've just been going through some of my old cassettes and found my Lightning Seed's albums. I haven't listened to them for about 10 years & forgot how good that group was
  4. Either way mate, it wont make as much as Orville's Side Valve or my Pre-Crossflow BTW, my guess is 154.5 bhp
  5. I'll get the Tea's in
  6. Men Behaving Badly comes to mind here. I don't know if they are real beverages, but they liked to partake in a Sod, a Plop and a Binky
  7. Ford Zephyr / Zodiac (The Aircraft Hanger)
  8. Don't forget to put your names down people, it's going to be a wicked day and all proceeds go to St. Bitolphs Church & Old Skool Ford Put your names down here: http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=93506
  9. As Vista has said, that is the lead you want, but you will need an Amp and Speakers. If you have a stack Hi-Fi with seperate Amp at home, that will do the job, if not, scour the boot sales as they often turn up
  10. Really pleased for you mate - Congratulations
  11. As above... definately NOT Lotus Steel Wheels. They have 105e / Cortina centers with possibly a reverse rim
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE - HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD'UN
  14. It's alright I suppose
  15. What condition are your tyres in? I have had a tyre bulge in the tread before, it's not something you feel at slow speeds, but it sure shakes the car around on the motorway. The tyre in question was a low budget jobbie that was on a Pepperpot I had bought. Have you got a spare set of wheels you could nail on and go for a drive with? That would then eliminate wheels/tyres.
  16. Doesn't sound alot does it? But I once had an Orlon which had a wheel nut missing from each wheel, that was sodding awfull to drive. BTW, if you had any iffy bearings you would have whining or rumbling coming from the transmission. If I remember correctly, there is some play on this shaft, but when the prop is fitted, it true's everything up
  17. Wow, this names a real blast from the past. As the article quite rightly states, their workshops were in Raglan Road which is a stones throw from me & was before Glyndon Estate was built. There also used to be a massive Brewery on that site. My Grandad bought a Mini-Metro brand new in 1983 and it was supplied by Neal Davis Racing. Unfortunately, the car is no longer with us, but I have kept the number plates with their dealer name printed on them. I would love to see pic's of your mates engine when he has fitted that part... it must be as rare as my Alexander Twin Stomberg conversion
  18. Didn't Tinky Winky, Dipsy, La-La & Po put that out???
  19. This is going to be happening C'mon, get your names down... it will be a great day out http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=968792#968792
  20. 1. Nettles. 2. Noodles. 3. Pelvins. 4. Frenchy. 5. Mr. Pants.
  21. How many times have you re-formatted the hard disk?
  22. Yo Dean, you want to link up for a convoy??? Of course chief, not sure what I will be able to bring though, if the Capri exhaust blows like Britney Spears after tomorrows big switch on, then might be in trouble Same place and time 6 ish? lol Yes mate, 'Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel (place lol)' If the replacement alarm siren doesn't turn up for the Anglia, I will have to take the P6. See you then
  23. Yo Dean, you want to link up for a convoy???
  24. Off out to see a mate tonight... will be rolling in my P6 Tomorrow i'm DJ'ing a party & Sunday... not sure yet
×
×
  • Create New...