Jump to content

Jimbob-Squarepants ©

Members
  • Posts

    4,141
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jimbob-Squarepants ©

  1. Oooh you learn something new everyday. My old ones were Mk2 Cortina then
  2. I might come out to play in the Anglia if it let's me
  3. Got to love a bit of penetration mate
  4. Oooh BTW, PM sent
  5. What Antz said, and some also have a 'D' stamped into them which stands for Dunlop. But again, you will have to have the tyre off to see it.
  6. Have you got a pic Baz?
  7. Good luck mate. Don't worry if it turns out a bit poo, just keep practising... it makes perfect you know
  8. It's all about the sidevalves And the Pre Crossflows
  9. No probs here Guv. Posting, moving, & editing posts are lightning quick Well done mate
  10. By the sounds of it, I would say you have lost an Earth
  11. Looking good Jeff
  12. LOL love it. Good chooon too BTW: Mick Da Mig... LOL at your 'location' in your profile He may have mentioned that to me a couple of times as well
  13. Greenwich Council Labour Oh & Ken 'Ferret Face' Livingstone
  14. This one for a while. What a Choooon
  15. Have A Bump & A Move
  16. SHABBA
  17. Ah that's poo news chicken Keep your chin up though, because as one door closes, another always opens Onwards & upwards
  18. Oooh nice I've got one of those
  19. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE - HAVE A GOOD'UN Here's a birthday prezzie idea for you:
  20. Saw them in a shop the other day, but wasn't brave enough. I went for my favourite Mc.Coys instead. Anyway, how is anyone supposed to know if Cajun Squirrel tastes like Cajun Squirrel??? Who has eaten Squirrel Cajun style??? I wouldn't want to munch on a Squirrel... I love Squirrels
  21. I have that same Street Machine mag somewhere. I think it may have been the first Street Machine I ever bought
  22. It could be your engine fan kicking in... possibly. I have a 2000 Escort Estate with the Endura Turbo Diesel engine, and that does feel a bit rough when the fan kicks in. As for your temp gauge, mine sometimes goes off on one every now and again, especially when it's on it's way to the 3 quarter mark. The fuel gauge isn't anything to shout about either Next time it does it, pull over and check to see if the fan is on
  23. which gallon? Ah yes, a point well made Erm... English & U.S
  24. Ah, but how many Fluid Ounces are there in a Gallon????
  25. Chooon mate It was about me you know What about this one:
×
×
  • Create New...