Jump to content

ZetecVan 2.0

Members
  • Posts

    6,190
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZetecVan 2.0

  1. or 'drink'
  2. I don't think Yahoo has an article called 'Doris with worlds largest breasts'... The swear filter is at work again... Anyway, shouldn't it say 'gifs'
  3. I don't think Yahoo has an article called 'Doris with worlds largest breasts'... The swear filter is at work again... Anyway, shouldn't it say 'gifs'
  4. Is it a very popular site that sounds like it's only for sporty cars... with mods, like say, a turbo? I had that when I was doing my zetec conversion. Loads of people had done the conversion, but no help when I was after advice.
  5. Glad you got it sorted. Yes, it'll automatically renew.
  6. It depends on the forum, you moaning twonk.
  7. My ex-wifes parents have been having problems with their broadband since having it connected two months ago. As I work in IT, they've been getting me to come down and try and sort it out. Today, after numerous calls to BT and the ISP, they have traced the problem to faulty equipment in the exchange. "Things like this only ever happen to us" they were both saying. I told them, they're just negative and they should look on the positive side of things. They then told me the story about how their digital TV recorder got taken back to the shop twice because it wasn't working. "It only ever happens to us". So I said my goodbyes and left. I started to turn my car around by reversing into their drive. Jims car was on the drive so I was watching it in my mirror. Unfortunately, I wasn't watching my O/S mirror and I just clipped their garden wall with the corner of my bumper, bringing it crashing down onto the pavement. Oh how we laughed about it "Only happening to them".
  8. Shaaat it you slaaaaaag!!
  9. I don't go out of my way to watch the Sweeney or Professionals, but if I'm flicking though and it's about to start I will watch it. As I don't watch a lot of TV, this happens only occasionally. So I sat down to watch tonight Sweeney, and it's the same episode that was on the last time I sat down to watch it. Not only that, but it's the same episode as the TIME BEFORE THAT too! How many episodes of the Sweeney did they make? If my experience of it is anything to go by, it's ONE. Plus the film where Diane Keen gets her tits out.
  10. Ditto! but comes up with my account info and someone else's member info, and username already in use..... I'll be looking into that when I get chance. I'm just moving house at the moment so haven't had a lot of time.
  11. Click signout at the top of the page. Then go to www.oldskoolford.co.uk Then click the shop and try again. It'll ask you to log in at some point. Log in using your current username and password. Let us know what happens.
  12. No, I only had my phone camera. They can't hold a candle to your 'snaps'...
  13. That was a fantastic meet. There was a V8 Mk1 Escort there too.
  14. Don't forget a generic search for RS2000 will bring up the later ones (Mk5?) too
  15. I think there is a bit of a 'scene tax' with old skool fords. It's all about supply and demand. And ebay. I think that's the real reason why prices have gone up over the last few years. I've just bought a nice late 80s RWD car. I'm picking it up Sunday. It's not a Ford. It's not a VW. And I've not paid any scene tax. It's a BMW E30. I have to say though, on the E30 forum I go on, most people prefer a totally original (or restored to original) car. I'm planning on putting the M52 engine in from a E36 328i and turn it into a sleeper
  16. Where are the socks? Happy birthday Scott!
  17. The car has been found in Reading.
  18. Yes, I totally appreciate what you say. You can only report on cars that you know about.
  19. It is only quoting the official figures the government/dvla quote at http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/statistics/da ... licensing/ So if it's inaccurate, its not the site, it's the DVLA.
  20. ZetecVan 2.0

    WHERES

  21. ZetecVan 2.0

    money

    I know what you mean. I go to the shop to get a few bits and it easily costs a tenner. When I were a lad....
  22. Im just looking at those. Lets play spot the old Ford n6woggLfwlw lS2Dl8IOrmw Hqqjq0SbjRU LD8ik831mio How many did you spot?
  23. yeah, check the ansome B'stard in the pic under Victoria Ghillyer It's me isn't it? No, wait.. its you....
×
×
  • Create New...