Jump to content

ZetecVan 2.0

Members
  • Posts

    6,190
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZetecVan 2.0

  1. That's my local Asda. When I came down to see you last week Darren I used the 'Fast Lane' at that store.
  2. Happy birthday you bumder!
  3. ZetecVan 2.0

    April

    We don't have any plans to turn the site into the Allegro lovers forum like a few years ago.
  4. Looking through a Retro Ford tonight and I saw a blue van just like this one. Does it have an ST170 in it?
  5. So when will they have the jet engine installed?
  6. Scotch Corner has been relocated to Leeming Bar. And it's this Sunday. If you're going to the Yorkshire Breakfast Club, we're convoying up there after we've filled up with bacon.
  7. God yeah Darren... Beef Monster Munch...
  8. Good old Firebug... It's not quite as simple as that due to the different coloured themes, but I've done a quick fix in the same area that changes the font colour to a lovely pink. We're looking at changing the icons down the left to make it more obvious. Cheers
  9. You know, I think back to the late 70s and 80s when there were those plane hijacks and unrest, watching those grainy films that made them look like they were a million miles away. You'd get one news report at 6, then you'd tune in again at 9 to see if anything else has happened with the story. With todays 'instant' TV news and communication, everything seems a lot closer. You find yourself going to the BBC news site to see if there's any updates, even though it was only 20 mins since you last looked. People want gratification NOW, rather than having to wait until the next news report. We have smaller attention spans and get angry when something we order doesn't arrive next day. Now what was this thread on about...?
  10. I really don't watch it anymore, apart from DVDs etc. But if it wasn't for the cathode ray tube and TV, we wouldn't have the internet. Or if we did, it would be very different to today.
  11. Looking forward to this one... We'll be driving from here up to Leeming Bar in Convoy
  12. When you've had one too many sandwiches?
  13. I would say, probably, the Flux Capacitor. Oh, you're being serious. Well, my vote goes with Yorkshireman Percy Shaw who invented the cats eye, whilst driving from a pub in Bradford, to his home in Halifax. Probably drunk.
  14. Those who didn't receive it, could you check in your spam folder just in case it ended up there. And also, if you didn't receive it, do you receive other emails from the site, like 'You have a pm' message or 'someone has replied to a thread you have subscribed to'?
  15. Yeah, I'll see you at about 8 tomorrow night.
  16. but in the wrong order
  17. And I apologise for not being able to spend all my waking 'leisure' hours finishing it off (yes I have a job). The black theme is cosmetic. Because of that it's not as high up on the list as getting the classifieds working, or setting the shop up, or making you purple again. There is only one person that can do all this. Yes, me. Unless you fancy having a go? After all, it's only a case of pressing a few buttons. One thing at a time please.
  18. Its on the (long) list of things to do. Its not a quick fix as I dont know whats causing it.
  19. When I get time to finish it.
  20. I'd think of something that stands out. When I had my lingerie business, it was called Ladygarden. Miles better than 'Lacy Lingerie' or some other generic name. Radio One were asking people to ring in with names of local tanning salons. Apart from the usual 'Tantastic' there was a mobile sunbed hire company called 'U Rang U Tan' Having said that, I can't think of any good names for you at the moment.
  21. I don't have a red button.
  22. It doesn't. 42 + 69 = 111 42 + 1969 = 2011 Still simple maths
×
×
  • Create New...