Jump to content

KJ 1320

Members
  • Posts

    2,313
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

Everything posted by KJ 1320

  1. The last parcel was addressed to a Mr A Hole and the one before that was Dr Jenkins 'Anal research dept' with a note on it saying 'samples enclosed'...lol
  2. Lol.... Our postman doesn't even look us in the eyes anymore because of the different names on the letters and parcels that turn up!
  3. Happy birthday Lee xx
  4. Welcome mate ........now get back to work!!
  5. keep on you lot! anyway it's not me
  6. I'm glad you've got it Geoff,I know it means a lot to you
  7. yeah and a ford engine oops Vauxhall C20xe or it's other name Cosworth KBA
  8. KJ 1320

    facebook

    Spot on Lee
  9. Thanks James
  10. Nice one mate It's going to be an interesting 2013 in the OSFDC
  11. Cracking time Joe,well done mate
  12. looks like you've got your missing ponies back Paul
  13. KJ 1320

    Can you

    best hot
  14. KJ has been my nickname for as long as I can remember and 1320 is how many feet are in a quarter of a mile
  15. Thanks very much everybody for the comments
  16. Good luck Tom
  17. KJ 1320

    retro show

    http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Racing/ ... spx?sday=2
  18. KJ 1320

    retro show

    Don't worry about the weather for the weekend on a Monday!! it changes daily
  19. You old tart!!
  20. Happy Birthday Dan
  21. Well done Kev Who needs V8's ? puddy Ps. About the same terminals and et's Jt was doing in the Anglia 15 years ago kev,no gas. You can't beat the sound of a well sorted V8 mate I'm not running gas mate and also only on 20psi boost
  22. I don't know mate!! you can only seem them from behind.....
  23. Thanks for the comments everybody I'm chuffed to bits with the results
  24. Hair!! lol Keep on!
×
×
  • Create New...