Jump to content

ratman

Members
  • Posts

    2,556
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ratman

  1. Nat west
  2. 2 day's late but happy belated birthday
  3. Buy it back pronto MK1 Tinas REAL old skool
  4. ratman

    Our cat ...

  5. I think you have all missed the point it was a simple question Did you build or bye it simple as Can’t see why people are jumping on sumo's back over this I built mine myself with bought part that was for an escort that I modified to fit MY Cortina because as you all know there is fook all for other cars than the escort Then I paid people to do the work I couldn’t do like the paint, head lining, wiring & custom link rods cheers Gary So what am I then "built or bought" I know Sumo very well and he would love to have the car he bought but build it him self that’s why he did the deal with the escort as due to Mad escort prices and no time he could never do it justice I think every one needs to chill out And any one who slag’s off cars coming out of shops like Retro's are just jealous assholes who should just grow up
  6. Got a Mini heater in mine works a treat but then again so dose the dry sump pipes running down the tunnel proper tosty The down side is its fooking hot in the summer but i got 4 windows to open and a fan
  7. Nice one jayson
  8. Great pic Sam is this Andy Robinsons old S i e r r a S a p p h i r e ??
  9. Bye bye the Nana hello Capper
  10. Senior Pest Control Officer Killing is my business & business is good
  11. Cracking Idear I have allways fanced a MK1 Cortina estate with a late shape mondy or simmilar diesel engine Proper sleeper/tow car
  12. Just got flight 666 top DVD top band
  13. I was there Classic rock band And I'm just as old
  14. Nice one mark looks sweet
  15. Also learnt to drive in one and passed my test 1982 dont remember it being 2 years old dark blue basic modle on my test a kid came out between the parked cars after a foot ball I stod the metro on its nose and shot the testers papers off his lap on to the floor after he picked them up and asked if I was ok we carried on a few hundred yards done the road he said no need for the emergency stop
  16. That looks sweet dont think ive ever seen a green one
  17. Ooops I forgot the slipping clutch got it fixed yet ??
  18. Great pic's
  19. cheers guys been flat out all day Strolling around in the sun then going in to a pub drinking real ale all afternoon and just had a nice restaurant meal with Mrs ratman (with more ale ) now just chillin with a beer going to watch Flight 666 on DvD one of my pressies life is tuff when you have more holidays than the Queen
  20. mums the word
  21. Thought the rats had eaten ya
  22. No wonder the N/S tramp bar bracket broke check out the S bend in that N/S leaf spring Ladder Bars ?
  23. Some of mine M20 the Ferrari pulled along side and gave me the M40 traffic M40 Again On the way to Box Hill
×
×
  • Create New...