What pigeon is it wood or feral ?
Plastic owls don’t work I’ve seen pigeons sitting on the owls heads I’ve also seen plastic owls with pigeon proofing spike stuck to its head to stop the pigeons sitting on the owl
There is only two ways to stop it proof the area pigeon point system (spikes) but be aware it will just move to another part of your property remember it just wants shelter but its nesting material and crap will block your gutter and you will get water ingress to your property i.e. damp and water damage
The 2nd option is
In this day and age waving an air gun around is not cleaver as you may think you may look like Mr. Jo blogs Englishman but most people couldn’t tell a air gun from a AK47 and think your bin laden cousin and SO19 Firearm squad on you like a flash
Be aware I know of a guy who shot one pigeon with out telling Mr. plod and he got fined 10k for the call out of SO19 and was covered in red dots and by all accounts he did soil his boxers
I do this for a living and when we are shooting i have to write to the police and hand deliver it to the police station two days before then ring them when on site and ring them when we finished and I have even been visited when on site because some one has called plod to report us