Jump to content

greenfordpop

Members
  • Posts

    267
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by greenfordpop

  1. My Pop Well i say a year, it went to have the body work welded up ready for painting 18th December last year. I go ther car back Thursday, so a week short of a year. Just need to paint it black (satin) and put mee red steels back on. Looking to get it ready for Easter ready for Wheels day. greenfordpop AKA Barry
  2. I sleep in a king size double bed which used to belong to my Great Gran which she also died in (different mattress) in a house what my Great Grandad built. But don`t tell my MRS greenfordpop AKA Barry
  3. Cheers Stu, i`ll catch up with you soon Stu I might be helping Steve this weekend putting the V6 in his Consul. I`ll give you a shout if you fancy a laugh greenfordpop AKA Barry
  4. Dookie & Kerplunk take me back to school ... I wouldn't listen to it now though. You make me feel old When Dookie came out, i had left school 7 years before Out of all the Green Day albums Nimrod does it for me But now i`m more into the old skool retro punk, Rancid,Vandals,Bad Religion,Penny Wise,Gutter Mouth and No F/X just to name a few. greenfordpop AKA Barry
  5. greenfordpop AKA Barry
  6. I was ment to say" i DONT think she will be to keen on the spit roast" LOL greenfordpop AKA Barry
  7. Cheers for the input guys n girl I`ll pass on your messages, but i think she will be to keen on the spit roast Anyone elses mrs wanna be rated! greenfordpop AKA Barry
  8. I don`t think i could get a jiffy bag that size and what with the postal strike greenfordpop
  9. Before you say anything i`m doing this for her as shes been feeling a little down lately and with her self esteem at all all time low. I thought you guys couuld put her straight 1 out of 10 (1 being low, 10 being high) greenfordpop AKA Barry
  10. Stu, a MK2 (not MK1) Cortina slave cylinder should be the same as a mexico one! greenfordpop AKA Barry
  11. I`m toying with the idea of building my own teardrop trailer. My plans is to buy a trailer aprox 8ft X 4ft and use marine ply for the sides. I will put braces in for the roof, but not decided on what to use to cover it as a roll of alloy would been a little pricey and not the easy of things to get (as far as i know). Door and small window at the side and cooking area at the rear. If anyone has or thought about building one any pointers would be apreciated greenfordpop AKA Barry
  12. Cheers, that means there will be four of the same PM greenfordpop AKA Barry While they are still in your outbox..you can open them and delete/edit. Sorted greenfordpop AKA Barry
  13. Cheers, that means there will be four of the same PM greenfordpop AKA Barry
  14. greenfordpop

    outbox

    Can anyone help! Everytime i send a PM it goes to my outbox and not my sentbox greenfordpop AKA Barry
  15. I have a love/hate relationship with my Consul. The same day i fixing the miss fire after putting up with it thinking it was a burnt out valve for most of the summer, i could of sold to a chap down Cornwall. If i had that offer 24hr before i would of sold it and by now would of regretted it. Just don`t be to quick in selling it. Your Anglia est is pretty cool and has lots of potencial. Give it a week or so and then take it for a blast and see how you feel then greenfordpop AKA Barry
  16. How did the g/box go greenfordpop AKA Barry
  17. Going by none Lotus Cortina`s the MK1`s has a four bolt crank and the MK2`s have a six bout crank! greenfordpop AKA Barry
  18. Stu, just drop the box Or ask Martin how much! Are you still up for BIBIC? greenfordpop AKA Barry
  19. Now I know why Steve was jumping out of the way everytime you got your camera out Oh & it wasn't the Red Bull... It was the petrol fumes This is why Steve jumps out the way of my camera greenfordpop AKA Barry
  20. Stu also had a can of Red Bull there Sorry Stu greenfordpop AKA Barry
  21. What did it Fail on Stu? greenfordpop AKA Barry
  22. If i can get my arse in gear i`ll be at the Ace Cafe this coming Saturday (6th) for Consul, Zephyr n Zodiac Day. Anyone else going? greenfordpop AKA Barry
  23. I`ve got it written down from somewhere as 18tho/45mm. Just checkin` as my car still coffs now and again and the accecation is pretty poor, but tick over is fine greenfordpop AKA Barry
  24. Would that be the chap could Martin? So your keepin` the est now then When you get it back a few of us should get together and cruise up to Bristol to The Griffin (local hot rod meet). greenfordpop AKA Barry
  25. Filled the Consul up after doing 133 miles to Wheels day and taking 24 litres of petrol, which roughly works out to a shamefull 25 miles to the gallon If that wasn`t bad enough i had no wipers all the way home greenfordpop AKA Barry
×
×
  • Create New...