Jump to content

HotRodMatt

Members
  • Posts

    1,771
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by HotRodMatt

  1. I wouldn't mind it, actually! I saw it (or one of them) approx 20 years ago at a show: got a lot of presence.
  2. To be fair, it's not a bad replica of the movie car, there's two others in the UK but I don't know what they are built from.
  3. The painted intercooler is a nice touch.
  4. Oh, boy...
  5. Yeah, not all bad then.
  6. This makes me uncomfortable.
  7. Interesting aerodynamics...
  8. I'm not sure if this is the result of deliberate work or a road accident.
  9. And while we're on silly pickup conversions...
  10. I'll just leave this here... Like the owner did.
  11. Not the first Mk1 lowrider I've seen, but the 100 spoke wires don't suit it.
  12. These look ace, I'm just hoping one of them has an overbored, triple carbed Essex under the bonnet!!
  13. I didn't realise this was a thing.
  14. So apparently not everything looks better with tracks.
  15. Erm, groovy, baby?!
  16. Agreed it's really only for one thing, but I think it's nice to see an Escort that's not built as an RS copy or rally wannabe.
  17. I do like it, not sure the wife would though!
  18. I have a feeling there won't be many Australian built cars in this thread...
  19. The lines of the Consul Capri really suit the kustom treatment.
  20. Looks good to me RP! I'll post this RS9000, got to be my favourite Escort.
  21. From what I read it started out its sad life as a Porsche 914. Seems to have an aggressive case of personality disorder now. Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
  22. When you have a Porsche 914 but want, well, erm, lots of other cars it would seem. Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
  23. There's enough style in that car already, no need for anything else.
  24. This was originally a Savage Cortina. Yes, really.
×
×
  • Create New...